Monday 3 December 2012

Hooray for progress!

Finally some progress has been made, it's amazing what can happen on a weekend off. I can't figure out how to incorporate the picture into the text and then have the rest of the blog not be part of the caption (I'm not all that concerned about it though).

Unfortunately this does not necessarily mean I will have any knitting finished before the holidays so they can be given as presents. I did manage to get to the button store (very exciting for me, a lot less so for the person I dragged with me) and buy buttons for 2 baby sweaters for a babe that is due in January (sex NYDiagnosed so I made a pink and a blue sweater).

Not much else was accomplished unless you count washing and rewashing floors because little puppies like to play in the rain. Personally I find that less than accomplishing something since they came out dirtier than they were originally (new mop has now been acquired). The shawl has had a bit of progress, I don't have a picture because it will be finished soon (although I'm still not sure who it is for). 

As usual, minimal studying has been accomplished unless you count hours on the phone listening to hold music for clinics and consults and what not. I count it towards meditation and stress relief time. The nurses all think I'm crazy for "ohm'ing" while on the phone (jk, I only do that when someone drags me to a yoga class and I feel left out if I don't ohm. I don't know what it means and I hate yoga).

I did manage to check which Yarn Harlot books I haven't read and play several miniature air hockey games. Very productive. 
Monkey Socks are coming along!


No comments:

Post a Comment