Wednesday 23 January 2013

Oh to be young again

I came to a very disturbing conclusion last night while counting sheep (which clearly doesn't work or I would have been sleeping instead of having the following conversation with myself).

How I am unlike a 90 year old woman:
?

How I am like a 90 year old woman:
1. I knit
2. I don't understand pop culture
3. I drink fiber every day and the only thing I want to talk to my family doctor about are my poops
4. My vitamin D tabs are soft chocolate chews
5. I say things like "When I was young... (we used warfarin instead of dabigatran and squirmed in our seats when being pimped rather than surreptitiously consulting an app)"
6. I went to a party on the weekend and I was one of the first to leave because it was bedtime (I was one of the chronologically youngest people there)


So 6 to 1....it's not looking so good.


On the more hilarious side, here is a picture of a knitted object from my women's health elective:
It's a vulva

I haven't progressed much on my own projects except for the baby wrap, it's almost done. Too bad it's -30 out and all the babies are concealed in snowsuits all the time right now...no babies for playing with!


Time to try and think of a youthful thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment