Friday 22 February 2013

20% Off!

Thank you everyone for the emails/texts/posts for Tiki. Torch is still adjusting to being the only dog in the house but he is coming along.

So I was promised a trip to the big knitting store by my fiance and I was extremely excited to go. I decided I had to sort through all of WIP's and items in my queue to figure out what I really needed to buy; so I sorted everything and separated the projects that were all ready to go. Approximately an hour later I was finished. And then I was dismayed:


I had 6 projects all ready to go, not requiring a single thing from the yarn store! Six projects will keep me knitting for awhile, however I went to the yarn store anyway and lo and behold they were having a 20% off warehouse sale! Just for fun, here is another picture of the knitting corner after little Tiki crawled into it:
I'm not really sure why this looked like a comfy place to nap, but she slept there for a long time

Purchasing yarn is just so much fun that I bought some sock yarn, and then of course had to buy the "2 at a Time Socks" book by Melissa Morgan-Oakes so I can increase my efficiency. Reading the 71 page Guideline for Primary Care Management of Headaches in Adults has given me a headache this morning, so I'm going to go take a knitting break and maybe dip into the new bag of fun stuff. Hopefully the next post will have some actual knitting progress to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment