Thursday 8 November 2012

Health "Duh's"

I like reading CBC, mostly to get a hint of what is going on in the world in case I get trapped in one of those discussions.  You know, the ones that don't involve knitting or medicine.

I always check out the health section so that if there is something making headlines that patients might ask me about, I have heard of it. A classic example is when the Zamboni procedure made headlines in the popular press. I find it quite annoying though that many of the articles are really self evident doctrines that are being spun in a new way. I think they can basically be summed up as the following:

Smoking is bad
Alcohol is bad
Drugs are bad
Exercise is good
Fruits and vegetables are good
Knitting is good

And those are your health headlines for the year.

Sincerely,
The Knitting Doctor

P.S. These should not be construed as me providing medical advice. I'm not allowed to do that.

P.P.S. Seriously, please don't sue me.

P.P.P.S. Stay tuned tomorrow for the real reason why I knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment