Monday 5 November 2012

This is the shawl that doesn't end

And it goes on and on my friends

Some people started knitting it not knowing how dull it was

And they'll continue knitting it for 23.5 more inches just because it is the shawl that doesn't end

And it goes on and on my friends

(Much like the neurosurg OR)

Some people started working it not knowing what it was

And they'll continue working it forever just because it is the subdural that never ends

And it goes on and on my friends


This shawl has dragged on way past the point of being interesting (to non-neurosurgeons, of course). Technically it's a ponchette, but that didn't really fit with the song.

Back to work,
The Knitting Doctor
P.S. I actually really like the Cotton Lace Ponchette it's just getting tedious. And the picture is upside down and I can't figure out how to fix it. See post on Training the Dragon for why I don't care that I can't fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment